Download these resources for free from www.projectaction.org
- Are you a human service organization that is interested in enhancing your knowledge of accessible transportation services for individuals with disabilities?
- Are you a mobility manager or transportation professional seeking to build your capacity to engage human services organizations in inclusive coordinated transportation systems?
- Does your center for independent living or statewide independent living center want to learn about leveraging accessible transportation resources and building capacity around mobility management?
- Scaling-Up Models that Connect Centers for Independent Living and Mobility Managers (Download this information brief)
- Building Relationships Between Mobility Managers and Centers for Independent Living (Download this report)
- Lessons Learned from the Mobility Management Independent Living Coaches Program and Mobility Management Outreach Activities (Download a copy of this report)
These products draw from knowledge gained from the Mobility Management Independent Living Coaches (MMILC) program, a joint demonstration program of ESPA, the Association of Programs for Rural Independent Living and the National Council on Independent Living.
For more information on these resources or the MMILC program, email Judy Shanley, ESPA director of student engagement and mobility management, contact her at (800) 659-6428, or visit www.projectaction.org.